2017年10月31日星期二

Seek for Effective Therapy for Lupus Nephritis Stage 4 with Proteinuria

Seek for Effective Therapy for Lupus Nephritis Stage 4 with Proteinuria

This is first time I am writing in online to a ONLINE DOCTOR and I feel glad for this. Actually I am a patient of Lupus Nephritis Stage 4. I am taking medicine but I still have proteinuria. What should I do, could give me any suggestion?

kidney disease expert
Q: Hi, thank you. This is first time I am writing in online to a ONLINE DOCTOR and I feel glad for this. Actually I am a patient of Lupus Nephritis Stage 4. I am taking medicine but I still have proteinuria. What should I do, could give me any suggestion?

kidney-expert: I am also glad to help you. As for your condition, it is because your kidneys are damaged including the gloermuli. In Lupus Nephritis, if the filters of kidneys inflamed and damaged, large amount of protein will leak out into urine, forming proteinuria.

Q: Thanks for explaining, I have some understanding about it. But what is the effective therapy for my condition?

kidney-expert: I recommend Immunotherapy to you, which is a very advanced medical treatment for kidney disorder caused by immune disorder. It is a combination of western medicine and Chinese medicine, which is compromised of accurate diagnosis, immune blocking, immune tolerance, immune clearance, immune regulation and immune protection.

It can help you block abnormal immune reaction to prevent further kidney damage. It can also clear the cycling immune complexes in the blood to reduce their deposition on kidneys. Besides, it can increase the kidneys’ tolerance to immune complexes so that they can coexist with each other and it can strengthen your innate immune system to help you fight against the disease.

It can also combine Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy to increase the treatment effects. After a period of treatment, you will see protein in urine less and less. Your kidney function will be improved well gradually.

More details, you can leave your whatsapp number or phone number accompanied with medical reports here so that we make personal treatment plan and contact you conveniently later.

Q: Its quite unbelievable... Online doctor may call via phone or whatsapp!!! Thanks, here it is. I am waiting for your early reply, thanks again.

没有评论:

发表评论

ONLINE DOCTOR

ONLINE DOCTOR
ONLINE DOCTOR

Contact Us

male female

Free Medical